Friday, January 16, 2009

SHARING MY LIFE'S BEST WORK WITH YOU


Over the past 10 years, I have had the distinct privilege of helping hundreds of people just like you fulfill their dream of becoming Kindermusik educators. There is nothing I enjoy more than getting acquainted with all the wonderfully talented and motivated people who are looking to touch the lives of children and their families through music. I help them get started on their Kindermusik journey as they start the fabulous training experience that will lead them on the path to becoming a successful Kindermusik educator and business owner. It takes courage and determination to embark on a new adventure, and everyone at Kindermusik University is committed to helping each student succeed. The online support starts in the classroom and continues after licensing and teaching. I have never regretted my decision to become an educator. It has brought me so much joy that it is a blessing to share that with others.

by Julee Kowallis
Lead Mentor and Senior Fundamentals Advisor

No comments: