Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year ... Perhaps a New Career?








I love the beginning of the New Year - the reflection it invites and the dreams and goals it generates. I feel so fortunate that I focus my time and energy helping Kindermusik educators develop as masterful teachers and successful business owners who make a profound and joyful difference in the lives of children and families in their communities. I reflect on the thousands and thousands of families who sang, danced, cuddled and played in a supportive Kindermusik community this year – a bright spot in the midst of turbulent times. My goals for the coming year are to support current educators in doing their best work and to make becoming a Kindermusik educator easy and rewarding. The world desperately needs and wants the very contribution Kindermusik educators offer: growth, learning, bonding, community, support, and fun. My dream is to change the world….one child, one family, one hug, one song at a time. Kindermusik is my path. I hope it will become yours.


by Carol Penney
Director of Education

No comments: